PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW THE SCHEDULE! CHECK BACK OFTEN AS IT WILL UPDATED HERE AND ON SOCIAL MEDIA - 03/09/2021
The Ultimate Ninja Athlete Association (UNAA)
is one of the largest and most established ninja warrior style obstacle course racing leagues in the world. We're excited to be hosting a Season 6 Area Qualifier at Sumter Ninja Warrior.
There are divisions for children starting at age 6 through masters division (40+) and every age in between. All divisions will be included in this event.
Come and see how well you can do on our courses.
Our competition will follow UNAA rules and age/classes based on your age as of January 1, 2021.
You will be encouraged to join UNAA for Season 6 as you register if you are not already a member. (NOTE: Membership must be renewed every season you wish to compete. Cost is $25 per athlete)
Prices (before convenience fees)
Sign up now to reserve your spot. All participants must sign our waiver.
- $40 for UNAA Members
- $50 for non-UNAA Members
Spectators are free (with limited capacity)
All times are subject to change. Schedule will be posted on FB & IG on 4/15/2021
- 7U and 9U - Morning
- 11U and 13U - Afternoon
- 15U and 40+ - Evening
- Amateur and Pro - Evening
How we are keeping our ninjas, coaches, and community safe?
We appreciate your loyalty and the trust you place in us as your preferred Ninja training facility. Recognizing the ongoing and increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing around the world, our highest priority is the health and well-being of all our ninjas, ninja parents, and employees.
- This event will be live-streamed on Facebook and have limited capacity restrictions due to COVID-19
- Check-in at lobby - upon arrival please enter the door labeled "Check-in" and a staff member will check you in. Please adhere to lobby capacity limits and wait outside the door if the lobby is full.
- Each competitor will be allowed 1 coach and 2 spectators. After each wave, everyone will have to exit the building to allow for proper sanitation in-between age groups.
- Prior to any class, camp, or competition anyone entering the gym is required to pass a touch-less temperature screening. Anyone with a temperature higher than 100.4 F is not permitted in our facility and will not be able to attend classes, camps, or competitions for a two-week period; as advised by the CDC. In addition to temperature screening, we are requiring every ninja to sanitize their hands prior to entering and leaving the gym.
-ROUTINE SANITATION EFFORTS - We will sanitize in-between each WAVE and age-group. We use hospital grade areal disinfectants that are proven effective against MRSA, Staph, Influenza, Norovirus, Ringworm, and many other harmful microbes. The electrostatic treatment process combines fogging/spraying/misting technologies to treat our entire facility with a proprietary blend of high powered disinfectants, cleaners, and an antimicrobial coating.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED! (until you are competing) Due to city ordinances, our staff and anyone entering our facility age 5 and above are required to wear a face mask or other form of proper face covering. The only exception to this requirement pertaining to our facility is during your run and is up to the individual. Failure to abide by these rules will result in being asked to leave our facility without a refund.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING We encourage social distancing. Sumter Ninja Warrior will provide a space for stretching and warm-up. While we are doing everything in our power to keep our ninjas 6-feet apart, it is important to remember that it is not guaranteed. If you are traveling with your gym please indicate which gym so we can have dedicated seating per wave for your gym pod. We will have sanitizer bottles around the gym for your convenience.
803-607-2897 please call me with any questions. I am happy to speak with you!
Specific start times for each age group will be determined soon. However, there may be a limited number of contestants in each division to make sure each group can start at their scheduled time.