Republic Warrior Sports Ninja Warrior Competition
Thank you to everyone that came out to our competition, we really appreciate it! It’s always great to see so many awesome athletes compete, see old friends and meet so many new ones! Below is the link to the global standing page. It may be early next week before athletes runs show up on the ranking as ninja master normally updates weekly. Just select the correct age group after taking the link. https://ninjamasterapp.com/app/league_standings/91?division=13U+male
Hope to see everyone again soon!
The Ultimate Ninja Athlete Association (UNAA)
is one of the largest and most established ninja warrior style obstacle course racing leagues in the world. We're excited to be hosting a 2nd Annual WORLD NINJA ATHLETE GAMES (WNAG) and Season 7 Area Qualifier at Republic Warrior Sports. Because WNAG is also an Season 7 Area Qualifier the top 3 from each division will qualify for Regionals. Season 7 Regionals will be held at Republic Warrior Sports May 14, 2022!
There are divisions starting at age 6 through masters division (40+) and every age in between. All divisions will be included in this event.
*Here is a link to the World Ninja Athlete Games demo course for 12 and over specific to our gym:https://youtu.be/bbe3TJDgH4w
*Here is a link to the World Ninja Athlete Games demo course for 11 and under and 7 and under specific to our gym(please disregard me accidentally saying “ring toss” instead of just “rings”, thanks!)https://youtu.be/XeD9keqa1jk
Here is the link to the Adult course rules for the WNAG:https://youtu.be/QWeqisbtxpA
Here is a Sample Run for WNAG 2022:https://youtu.be/EMNnrSx6v1o
Our competition will follow UNAA rules and age/categories based on your age as of January 1, 2022.
Prices (before convenience fees)
Sign up now to reserve your spot. All participants must sign our waiver.
Spectator Fee is $5 (with limited capacity)
Competition Schedule and Run Orders below:
Check In- 9:30
Walk Thru- 9:40
Check In- 11:00
Walk Thru- 11:10
Check In- 1:30
Walk Thru- 1:40
13U, 15U, Amateur, Pro, 40+
Check In- 3:30
Walk Thru- 3:40
Run Order as of 3/3/22
- Brooks Sommer
- Karter Skinner
- Harvey Gill
- Maxwell Boedeker
- Jack Rogers
- Pavith Sookmeewiriya
- Abel Luper
- Loxton Sutton
- Caylee Truax
- Evelyn Remijan
- River Roberts
- Miles Boedeker
- Kingsley Cassell
- Landen Scott
- Blake Sommer
- Kaiden Wilmas
- Christian Prewitt
- Kaden Kerr
- Colton Davis
- Rustin Ashlock
- Eli Paul
- Edan Lenz
- Reagan Sellers
- Makayla Truax
- Braelynn Buchanan
- Aisha Murzagulova
- Josiah Lenz
- Levi Nagel
- Reid Schilling
- Garrett Kerr
- Jaxson Cavanna
- Ethan Blades
- Scotland Foutz
- Simeon Casey
- Lauran Mahadevan
- Kaitlyn Higgins
- Arabella Hecht
- Jon Taylor
- Ellory Lenz
- Jobe Taggart
- Xavier Randall
- Noah Denen
- Jonathan Raines
- Jeff Baumgarten
- Quintyn Marshall
- Kaden Sims
- Evan Davis
- Jessi King
- Lucy Garcia
- Lila Epps
- Beth Vogel
- Allie Meyers
- Grace Chastain
- Wesley Kansiewicz
- Elijah Brown
- Lucas Allard
- Thatcher Pittson
- Kendall Skinner
Amateur, Pro, 40+
- Jaxon King
- Griffin Hyde
- Josiah Goodwyn
- Caitlin Wilson
- Ethan Canterbury
- Jonah Taggart
- John Wilmas
HOW IS IT SCORED?
1. There are two courses:
• 11 and Under Course
• Adult Course for 12+
2. There will be a maximum of 3 Fails per course. After 3 Fails, the athletes run is
over. They may finish the course but will not receive a score for the remaining
obstacles. Their time will end with last Obstacle Completed. Each Obstacle will be
worth 1 point for full completion. Some obstacles will be worth 2 points and have a
halfway point, which must be clearly marked with a tape mark or other. Completion
of halfway is worth 1 point and NOT considered a Fail. But a 1 point Completion.
10 minute Max Time limit.
3. Score is then determined by points, and time of full run. Points are the highest
priority when determining final score with time being second priority. Most points,
with fastest time wins.
4. More details are here under UNAA Rules: https://ultimateninja.net/about/rules/
WHAT ARE THE WNAG RULES?
• It is absolutely mandatory that an athlete’s run be filmed for verification and timed
exclusively with NinjaMasterapp software in order to podium (top 3).
• All videos of the Top 3 ranks per class are required to be submitted and approved by
the judge panel of the UNAA. Any and all decisions of this body are final.
a. Submit videos here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/272577793366965
• Each gym/facility agrees to guarantee strict adherence to all details explained under
Guidelines and Specifications for both courses:7U-11U & 12+
• Time limit for each run will be set to 10 mins. At which time the app will conclude
their run at that point in the course.
• Top gym placement is determined by the total amount of top 3 athlete runs hosted
by that gym, regardless of where that athlete is actually from; their gym choice is the
determining factor. Provided there is a tie, the breakdown will then be
1. Most Gold medals
2. If still a tie, most Silver medals
3. If still a tie, Overall points and time combined
Ninja Master scoring is required and will have the entire course prebuilt in the system when you select
the “Challenge” Sanction type. More details on Ninja Master on last pages.
WHAT ARE THE AWARDS AND ENTRY FEES?
1. There are two groups of Awards:
• Awards for the Top 3 in each class in the World
1. 1st place – Gold Medal
2. 2nd place- Silver Medal
3. 3rd place- Bronze Medal
• Awards and $ for the top gyms
1. 1st place- Gold gym award and receive 50% of the prize pool
2. 2nd place-Silver gym award and receive 30% of the prize pool
3. 3rd place -Bronze gym award and receive 20% of the prize pool.
2. Entry Fees
• $5 per entry – Goes 80% to Winning gyms- 20% for:
a. Medal production
c. Administration/Organization related costs
• Athlete entry fee determined by each individual gym
IS THIS STRICTLY A UNAA EVENT?
• No and we highly encourage and hope that ALL gyms and Leagues compete.
• Even though Non UNAA Gyms can participate, this event Does qualify as a
UNAA Qualifier. Top 3 per class qualify to a Regional. Top 3 in the World
per class qualify straight to UNAA World Series Finals. Athlete must be a
UNAA member to qualify. (International Gyms will Qualify