UNAA SEASON 8 AREA QUALIFIER AT THE STERLING GYM
Sat February 11,2022-Sun February 12,2022
We're excited to be hosting a Season 8 UNAA Area Qualifier at Sterling Gym.
Please read through all provided information below.
- There are divisions for children starting at age 6 through 17. Adults aged 18+ will not be included in this event.
· You can print and give this to us upon arrival at check in or by email/mail.
- Our competition will follow UNAA rules and divisions based on your age as of January 1, 2023.
- At the beginning of each wave, participants will be provided with a Walk-Thru, which will consist of a clear explanation, and complete demonstration of each obstacle.
- A qualified coach will be provided to any participant who needs one. Just ask!
- A video will be taken of the Walk-Thru and each run for review purposes only, in the case of a challenge being called by a judge, participant, or coach. Once the wave is complete, all scores are final.
- As a UNAA Area Qualifier. the Top 3 per class and the top 50% of unqualified participants in each division will qualify for Regionals.
- Top 3 in each division will be awarded medals immediately following each wave. If an age group has more than one wave both waves will need to be finished before awards take place.
- Awards will be held after each age division in a separate part of our facility. Top 3 in each age group will receive medals. We will also be including a certificate for anyone who qualified for regionals at the award ceremony.
- Liquid/powder Chalk and Indoor shoes will be allowed and are recommended.
Prices (before convenience fees)
Sign up now to reserve your spot. Spots are limited. All participants must sign our waiver. (Link can be found above)
- Spectators are free (with limited capacity) (2 Spectators per athlete recommended)
All times are subject to change. Along with the final run order, final times will be put out once registration closes and will be emailed out to all registered competitors and coaches. These final times will be based on attendance. Please make sure to choose the correct age/gender when registering.
- 13U M&F - Saturday Afternoon
- 15U M&F- Saturday Afternoon
- Amateur (17U) M&F – Saturday Evening
- 11U Female - Saturday Evening
- 7U M&F - Sunday Morning
- 9U Male - Sunday Morning/noon
- 9U Female - Sunday Afternoon
- 11U Male - Sunday Evening
Specific start times for each age group will be determined soon. However, there may be a limited number of contestants in each division to make sure each group can start at their scheduled time.