North Central Ninja Series May 2023 Qualifier
At 605 NINJA!
You must reside in Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Wisconsin, South Dakota, or North Dakota to register. Residents of one state can compete in another as long as they live in one of the six states within the region.
About the North Central Ninja Series
We are striving to promote local athletes in the region (IA, MN, WI, NE, SD & ND) by providing a competition exclusive to residents of those states. Our different brackets allow you a more accurate placement in the region!
All you need to do is compete in one of our qualifiers this season to see if you have what it takes to make it to the finals! The NCNS Finals will be at 605 Ninja! We want to crown the Regional Champions!
Stay up to date by joining the NCNS Facebook group!
Basic Format of Competition
- 4-minute time limit
- Points for each obstacle completed
- Half points for halfway on each obstacle.
- If you fail an obstacle, you continue to the next and receive 0 points or the halfway points, whichever applies. Your points still accumulate throughout the course
- More info: https://thencns.com/
Prices: $50 Early Bird / $60 after June 5th 2023.
Registration closes Wednesday, June 7th!
(Anyone who registers after the 7th can still compete but will be placed at the top of the run order)
Athletes must have a waiver signed if this is your first time at our gym:
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE (subject to change):
Saturday June 10th
7 and Under: 9am -12pm
9 and Under: 12pm - 4pm
11 and Under: 4pm - 7pm
Sunday June 11th
13/15 and Under: 9am - 11am
Masters & Amateur: 11am - 1:30pm
Pro: 1:30 -3pm
$5 for Spectators
* Based on age as of January 01, 2023
7 & under female
7 & under male
8 & 9 female
8 & 9 male
10 & 11 female
10 & 11 male
12 & 13 female
12 & 13 male
14 & 15 female
14 & 15 male
16+ amateur female
16+ amateur male
40+ masters male
40+ masters female
12+ pro male
12+ pro female
OPTIONAL YOUTH PROS: This we are allowing all youth athletes who are at least 12 years old to have the option of competing in the Pro course bracket. Here is a breakdown of what that means:
- This is 100% optional.
- Youth 12+ will be allowed to compete in the adult pro course, against adult pro athletes.
- Prizes will only be awarded based off overall performance in the pro bracket (top 3).
- There is no changing brackets. Athletes either start and finish in their age bracket or start and finish in the pro bracket.
Masters 40+ may contain 'pro' athletes.
A course walk-through will be sent out the night before via email. Competitors may ask any last minute questions right before they run.