Ninja Warrior Competition
The Ultimate Ninja Athlete Association (UNAA)
is one of the largest and most established ninja warrior style obstacle course racing leagues in the world. We're excited to be hosting a Season 8 International: Area Qualifier at Mr Ninja HQ.
There are divisions for children starting at age 6 through masters division (40+) and every age in between. All divisions will be included in this event.
Come and see how well you can do on our courses.
Our competition will follow UNAA rules and age/categories based on your age as of December 31st, 2023.
Prices (before convenience fees)
Sign up now to reserve your spot. All participants must sign our waiver.
Spectators are free (with limited capacity)
All times are subject to change.
- Saturday September 23 from 10am
- 13U, 15U, Amateur, Master and Pro
- Sunday September 24 from 10am
- 7U, 9U and 11U
- Specific start times for each age group will be determined soon.
- What is an Ultimate Ninja Athlete Association (UNAA) Area Qualifier?
The Ultimate Ninja Athlete Association (UNAA) is the Global League of World Obstacle.
Australia holds Local Qualifiers, Area Qualifiers (States) and a Regional Qualifier (Nationals) before heading to Worlds.
How many Athletes will Qualify for Nationals?(Regional Qualifier)
At our Area Qualifier, the top 3 or 50% (whichever is greater) of ninjas in each category qualify to compete at Nationals.
Our competition will follow UNAA rules and age/categories based on your age as of December 31, 2023.
All UNAA rules can be found here.
- Easier obstacles = 1 point.
- Harder obstacles =2 points (there will be a clearly marked halfway point worth 1 point for 2 point obstacles).
- 3 Failed obstacles = run over. You can complete your run until your time cap runs out, but your official run will be over. Making the halfway mark on an obstacle is not considered a fail, but a one point completion.
- No retries.
- 1 Stage consisting of 10-15 obstacles with a mixture of upper body, lower body and balance obstacles. The course will be revealed on the day.
- Athletes with the most points and fastest time wins.
- Chalk & tape are allowed.
- Gloves are not allowed.
- If you did not complete the course, your time is as of your last completed obstacle.
Age group is determined by the participant’s age on the 31st of December 2023.
- 7 & Under Male
- 7 & Under Female
- 9 & Under Male
- 9 & Under Female
- 11 & Under Male
- 11 & Under Female
- 13 & Under Male
- 13 & Under Female
- 15 & Under Male
- 15 & Under Female
- 16+ Amateur Male
- 16+ Amateur Female
- 40+ Masters Male
- 40+ Masters Female
- Pros Male
- Pros Female